West Grand Neighborhood Organization is partnering with Brann's Steakhouse & Grille to raise money for a Grand Rapids Police Park Memorial at Richmond Park. This memorial will be to honor our fallen Grand Rapids Police Officers and will be placed at Richmond Park.
In total our goal is to raise $65,000. $30,000 would get the memorial built, and another $35,000 to contribute to the Robert A. Kozminski Memorial Scholarship, which pays for one year of full tuition at Grand Rapids Community College for a student whose goal is to work in law enforcement. The recipient is chosen by Kozminski’s parents.
There are two ways residents, businesses and supporters can help! People will be able to purchase a engraved brick (two sizes available) that will be utilized in the design of the memorial. If a supporter cannot purchase a brick, they can also make a donation of any amount. Every little bit helps!
Every supporter who donates or purchases a brick will be listed on the program at the dedication ceremony! The bricks and donations are tax DEDUCTIBLE!
How much till goal?
Purchase a engravable brick
THE BRICKS AND DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
Donations Are Welcome
Some may not be able to buy a brick but still may want to donate. You can donate any amount to the fund! For your donation, we will be adding your name to the program for the dedication ceremony. Thank you for your support of the memorial!
* Note: Color of pavers will match the design of the memorial, the color may not match the example above.
If you would like your engraved brick to be placed before the May 11th Dedication Ceremony, please have your brick purchase made no later than Noon on April 14th.
alternative Payment Options & Questions
If you would like more information before making a decision, please consider stopping into our office to ask questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 616-451-050.
Want to know other payment options? See below. If you cannot do a payment online or would like other options, see the information below.
Want to Donate or purchase in person?
You can make a purchase or donation in person. We have the order forms available in our office and can help.
If you would prefer to do things by mail. Print & fill out an order form to be able to send it by mail. Make checks payable to West Grand Neighborhood Organization. The order form is in .pdf format here: Park Memorial Order Form
Grand Rapids Police Park Memorial Fund Press Coverage
- Memorial planned for Grand Rapids officer killed in '07 - WZZM 13 - 8:21 AM, June 01, 2016
Park Memorial Supporters (not including private individuals)
- West Catholic High School
- LEAD Marketing Agency
- The Screen Print Dept. Inc.
- The Andrew Elliott Rusticus Foundation
- Kent County Commissioner Carol Hennessy
- Knights of St. Casmir Society (6th Street Hall)
- Sacred Heart Academy & Parish
- John Ball Area Neighbors
- The Shade Shop Inc.
- Rockford Construction
- Southland Enterprises Inc. (Southland Auto Wash)
- Open Systems Technologies
- Roy & Donna Schmidt
- The DeltaPlex Arena
- Grand Rapids City Commissioner, 1st Ward Dave Shaffer
- Small Business Bookkeepers LLC
- RNDC Michigan
- The Monarchs' Club
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation
- Family Pantry Party Store
- Mayor Rosalynn Bliss
- Cascade Pediatrics LLP
- Skip's Landscape
- Gerald R. Ford Metro Lodge #97 Fraternal Order of Police
- The Huge Show/WBBL
- Doug & Maria DeVos Foundation
- Grand Rapids Police Command Officers Association
- Mieras Family Shoes
- Mercantile Bank of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Police Officers Association (GRPOA)
- Distinctive Catering
- GR Police Benevolent Association